Visit the Disneyland Resort in Early 2019 for $70 per day with Special Limited-Time Ticket Offer

dina444444

DIS Veteran
Just in time for the gift-giving season, take advantage of this Disneyland Resort limited-time ticket offer, along with a special hotel offer. Book now for the perfect holiday surprise and a magical visit in 2019!

For a limited time in 2019, guests can visit a Disneyland Resort theme park for $70 per day with the purchase of a three-day, one-park per day ticket.* This special ticket offer also includes one Magic Morning, an early morning admission option to Disneyland park, on select mornings.** The ticket offer is available for purchase online today, and may be used for visits Jan. 7 through May 23, 2019 (blockout dates of Apr. 14-22 apply). Four- and five-day ticket options, as well as Park Hopper tickets are also available. Book through May 18, 2019.

With so much to do and see at the Disneyland Resort in early 2019, it’s a perfect time to take advantage of these vacation values! We will kick off the year with Get Your Ears On – A Mickey and Minnie Celebration, which includes exciting new entertainment at Disneyland park, plus limited-time food, beverage and merchandise offerings. In addition, we will also commemorate the Year of the Pig during the return of the Lunar New Year celebration, and in spring 2019 experience California-inspired cuisine and beverages at Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival.

If you are looking to play and stay in the heart of the magic, there are also special room-only offers at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort. Guests can save up to 25 percent on premium rooms and 20 percent on standard rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and Disneyland Hotel, and save up to 10 percent on most rooms at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel, on select Sunday through Thursday nights between Jan. 6 and Apr. 11, 2019. Book through Mar. 16, 2019.***

Visit Disneyland.com to take advantage of these special offers and plan your vacation today!

*Tickets valid for use beginning January 7, 2019 and expire 13 days after the first day of use or on May 23, 2019, whichever occurs first. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. May purchase up to 8 tickets per person per day. Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced. Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.

**Magic Morning admission allows one admission into selected attractions to Disneyland® Park one hour before the park opens to the general public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Each Guest must have eligible theme park admission. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and capacity. Applicable days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to restrictions and cancellation.

***Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel for most Sunday through Thursday nights from 1/6/19 through 4/11/19. Book through 3/16/19; travel must be completed by 4/12/19. Premium room types included in offer are Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and only Paradise, Artisan, Junior and Regal suites. Not valid on previously booked rooms. Advance reservations required. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Excludes applicable fees and taxes. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room. Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Separate Theme Park admission required to enjoy the Parks.

Pricing

One Park Per Day
3 Days - $210.00
4 Days - $229.00
5 Days - $239.00

Park Hoppers
3 Days - $260.00
4 Days - $279.00
5 Days - $289.00

Purchase here: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/tickets/?rate=broad-ticket-offer#limitedTimeSpecialTicketOffer

Source

Wow that is $130 off per 5 day one park per day ticket prices! I just looked at my tickets for when we are going (alas before the first date offered here). Great price. Trying to find a way to fit a trip in now ;)

Wow that is $130 off per 5 day one park per day ticket prices! I just looked at my tickets for when we are going (alas before the first date offered here). Great price. Trying to find a way to fit a trip in now ;)
Umm... I see $320 current price - $240 sale price = $80 savings. I think you have MP in your numbers there & that doesn’t appear to be included.

We were about to purchase our tickets this weekend from LMT, but luckily this offer popped up!
I've read through it, but wasn't sure when this offer expires. Anyone caught an end of offer date that I might've missed?

Also is it possible to pay with Disney gift cards if purchasing through disney go with an already existing account?

We were about to purchase our tickets this weekend from LMT, but luckily this offer popped up!
I've read through it, but wasn't sure when this offer expires. Anyone caught an end of offer date that I might've missed?

Also is it possible to pay with Disney gift cards if purchasing through disney go with an already existing account?
Tickets are valid from Jan. 7th- May 23rd but blocked out April 14th-22nd. Yes you should be able to purchase with a gift card but I think you can only use one? So combine the amounts from all your cards onto one which can hold a max of up to $1000. Hopefully someone can chime in & confirm...

Tickets are valid from Jan. 7th- May 23rd but blocked out April 14th-22nd. Yes you should be able to purchase with a gift card but I think you can only use one? So combine the amounts from all your cards onto one which can hold a max of up to $1000. Hopefully someone can chime in & confirm...
And they have to be used within 13 days of first use.

I saw the dates of use and it fits our time frame, but I was more concerned if this was some flash or pre black friday type sale. I didn't want it to disappear on Saturday when we decide to purchase.

I saw the dates of use and it fits our time frame, but I was more concerned if this was some flash or pre black friday type sale. I didn't want it to disappear on Saturday when we decide to purchase.
It’s available for purchase through mid May 2019.

My coworkers and I just bought our tickets for February. One of them was worried about black out days and called just to be sure and they confirmed it's just those April dates listed. Pretty great deal!

Since Disney is having this deal for the early part of next year, I wonder if this means there won't be a SoCal Resident Offer?

I guess they think the parks wont be as busy the first half of the year? Since the new SW land is opening, they assume (rightly so) that most will hold off and go then. Makes sense.

That is a crazy deal. We are planning to go the last week of April/first week of May and were only going to do 2 days. But it makes sense to do 3 days now, other than the slight extra hotel cost... Hmm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!