Virus or problem with Disboards?

ericar

Mouseketeer
I have been having a strange thing happening when using Microsoft Edge and going to Disboards. After a few seconds I get transferred to a spam page. It happens on 3 of my computers and only when using Edge. It doesn't happen with windows explorer. One computer is at work and 2 at home and I have scanned with Norton Antivirus with nothing found. Anyone else experience this?

I get a message about Mcafee subscription expired and to click renew (Mcafee is not on this PC) and another one today about something wrong with windows and a popup window comes up to click (I closed Edge when that happened). I scanned with multiple virus/malware programs and it does not find anything. This only seems to pop up when on disboards so far.

Last edited:
This is the same kind of stuff happening with me and only when I use edge. It doesn't happen with IE for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter