Virtual Lines

prmatz

Mouseketeer
Are these at all connected to tickets in a particular Universal account? Or can any one with the app, as long as they are in the park, obtain a virtual spot in line? Wondering if I would need to assign tickets to multiple phones to perhaps have more than 2 at a time for our group.

Not tied to tickets. Anyone with the app while in the park can obtain one.

Can I get them for my entire party or does everyone need the app? There will be 8 of us.

I heard you could get up to 10 (might have been limited to 8 for a couple of rides), so you should be all set without multiple apps (unless you want more virtual spots in line at a time).

I was in the parks June 3-4 and the virtual lines in the app hardly ever worked. Even when time options popped up, when I click Reserve this time, I received an message that said Sorry, this time was not available. In 2 days, we were only able to secure 2 virtual lines yet many rides were virtual only. If this remains the norm, we’re not coming back without Express Pass.

I heard you could get up to 10 (might have been limited to 8 for a couple of rides), so you should be all set without multiple apps (unless you want more virtual spots in line at a time).
Thanks.

If true, on one hand I like this as I will be able to get all 8 of us on the ride. But, on the other hand, it seems ripe for corruption. Theoretically, we could each reserve slots for all 8 of us and then go on 8 times. I wouldn’t do that as it is unfair to other guests. But, if this is possible, someone will do it. And then probably come over here to post about their “hack” to ride Harris’s multiple times per day. 😄. It would be better if they tie this to your tickets or passes somehow like Disney does.

All the vloggers I watched today (and I watched a half a dozen in preparation for our trip in two weeks) said the virtual queue app was pretty ineffective. Most of them had major trouble getting any virtual queue times. And these guys are theme park pros. So, I am hoping this is something Universal really works on perfecting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!