Virginia Dis Meet....tentative April 2014....who's interested???

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneym2m

I am only allowed to visit WDW once every 5 years.
Hi everyone:

If you would be interested in helping plan and coordinate a Dis Meet in Virginia please let me know.

No date for a Meet has been set as of yet. (so guests please don't get too excited...yet)

I will need at least 4 to 6 people to help.

If you are interested please email me the following information at disneymm@hotmail.com. In the subject box of the email please type: Dis Meet help. (This helps me with junk mail).

1. Your name (obviously)
2. Your email address, so I can contact you and send out group messages
3. Dates in September/October you are available to meet. (I know some have kid activities and such.) It can either be a Friday night, Saturday, or Sunday.

We will probably meet at my house for the first meeting and then we can change up the locations if necessary. I live in the Chesterfield area. Between RT. 288, Chippenham Parkway, RT. 95 and RT. 10.

Please bring ideas and thoughts with you. I have a few but nothing is set in stone.

I do ask that you are serious about helping. I will NEED help with a Meet and I will explain why if you decide to help. But I almost need a commitment that you will help see it through from beginning to end. Even if you have no artistic talent, I can still you.

Deadline to respond: September 14, 2013.

Thanks.
Melissa

Melissa I will be glad to help, but not sure I can get up to you...there's a lot going on, and I"m working a lot of overtime.....but I will do what I can from here.......Love the idea of another meet

I know this is really early but I was looking at April 2014. I know the Easter holiday is rather late in 2014.

Basically, hotel in Richmond. Maybe Lewis Ginter or Maymount early on Saturday for lunch and money raising.

If the Podcast team can join us, perhaps a recording either late Saturday with a cater dinner. Or Sunday with either a cater lunch or after breakfast.

Still working on different ideas.

Please let me know if this would be something you would be interested in. Or if you have some ideas, please let me know.

Nothing is set in stone. Just throwing out and gathering ideas.

Thanks.

Ok Come on Virginians......let's do this. The last meet was a huge success...lets make this one bigger !!!!

Located in SoMD, but would be able to try to make something in Richmond area... will stay tuned!!!

I would be happy to help, especially if we could make this more of a Washington, D.C. meet. I know for a fact that there are tons of us here in the DC/NOVA area.

Jennifer

I would be happy to help, especially if we could make this more of a Washington, D.C. meet. I know for a fact that there are tons of us here in the DC/NOVA area.

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer:

A Meet for Richmond, Virginia is already in the works. But it sounds like you and some of the northern Disers could plan a Meet of your own.....:confused3.

Could be fun in D.C.!?!?!?!?

Melissa

Being that there is an official thread for this now, I'm going to close this one so people don't get confused. Good luck with your event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!