Virgin holidays

PaulaSB12

DIS Veteran
I booked a preferred room at Pop Century for October with the dining plan. I want to upgrade to the deluxe dining plan but virgin says they need Disney's approval. I am still waiting as virgin holidays just keep telling me they have not heard from Disney has anyone else had this problem? Its been two weeks since I originally asked I don't want to cancel and rebook as they don't have preferred room and flight back is with another airline. I cant see Disney not wanting me to spend another £400 on them after all.

Never had this issue, they generally just add it on. I agree I can't see Disney denying you paying them more.

VH have one or two people who are the Relationship Managers between VH and Disney. The trick is to get on the phone to them when you've got a big issue, call CS and insist they get one of them to speak to you.

Got through to Disney they have upgraded to deluxe dining and have put in a request for a refubished room. :dogdance::yay:pixiedust::car:

I had awful problems with VH while trying to book a TP View at the CR they just kept saying that there wasn't anything available even though it was 18 months in advance and Disney had it available.

It took over 4 months (and giving up the DDP) to finally book it, VH aren't what they used to be but i'm super glad you managed to get it sorted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!