Virgin flights from Manchester

Shuttle Fan

Mouseketeer
Have booked to fly Virgin from Manchester in August. Anyone travelled with them on this flight (747 Economy) - 2 adults 2 kids. Your are comments are welcomed - any good or bad reports? Are the flights as good as their website suggests?

We should have been with Virgin three weeks ago but got bumped off on to Continental.

The word I'm hearing from people who have been on VA recently is that the Air Atlanta Iceland (sic) flights are very good and better than the last few years Virgin Atlantic flights.

Arrived from this flight this morning and cannot say anything bad about it, good movies, nintendo games and food. We found the Economy seats satisfactory for us but there was a family by the side of us and the adults were quite large people and they struggled with the seating space espcially when the people in front of them reclined their seat, they were having to hold their plates in their hands and eat as they just did'nt have the room.

I'm flying out on Tuesday from Manchester. I didn't understand the Icelandic stuff on the tickets, and wasn't worrying unduly until reading this thread. Do we know whether the seat sizes and baggage allowance is the normal Virgin standard. I've read the thread listed by MickeyMcMouse and it doesn't mention either. Hope someone is in the know.
Thanks.
Ian

Ian,

There is no need to worry, it is a virgin plane (Island Lady) with virgin crew it is just the registration of the plane belongs to Icelandic. I have flew with Virgin before to Miami and it is exactly the same. Hope you get better weather than we had, it was very rainy and hot but still had a fantasic time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter