Virgin Atlantic food

smileyk8

DIS Veteran
Hi there,
I’m trying to prepare for the flight with my son who’s allergic to dairy. I know he’ll have the vegan meal rather than children’s one like his sister and cousin (first tricky moment!), but do you know if they have any other snacks like gu pots or fab ice lollies still? I just could do with having something similar- he’s only 2 1/2 but is becoming very aware of differences!
Thanks for your help

We flew in December and they served a fab lolly on the way there. Could you try ringing special assistance?

The GU pots are with the meal so he will end up with an alternative dessert. FAB lollies were given out three weeks ago when we flew out. I would assume that this wouldn't work for you but not sure if they have an alternative offering. I've always ordered the Asian Vegetarian meal as want to guarantee I get veggie but always got the lolly.

You can go onto your Virgin Atlantic booking and request special food requirements, have you done this to ensure your get a meal your son can eat?

Yes I’ve ordered the vegan meal as they can’t offer dairy free children’s meals.
Thank you for all of the responses. I’ll have a think about what I can distract him with that looks similar!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!