Virgin Atlantic flight time change

VA are doing a lot of schedule changes at the moment. I'd booked indirect via Atlanta at Christmas and they reduced the Atlanta flight out of Manchester to four times a week and put us on a flight which left a day later! I rang VA and they put us on the direct Orlando flight which I was ecstatic about.

Just contacted Virgin and their earlier flight is not operating.

At least the option has been taken away from me :laughing: I'm soo indecisive :confused:

I was going to say that when we flew in November there was only 1 flight at 9 pm.

We dropped our bags at Virgin check in at Disney Springs (11 am) and then went for a look around the shops. We booked lunch for 2 pm and left around 4 pm to drive to the airport. Of course this was when everyone was complaining about the long wait at security and i hate to be late for anything :)

VA are doing a lot of schedule changes at the moment. I'd booked indirect via Atlanta at Christmas and they reduced the Atlanta flight out of Manchester to four times a week and put us on a flight which left a day later! I rang VA and they put us on the direct Orlando flight which I was ecstatic about.
That worked out well! :)

I was going to say that when we flew in November there was only 1 flight at 9 pm.

We dropped our bags at Virgin check in at Disney Springs (11 am) and then went for a look around the shops. We booked lunch for 2 pm and left around 4 pm to drive to the airport. Of course this was when everyone was complaining about the long wait at security and i hate to be late for anything :)
We have never been on the later flight, in November 2016 they was running an earlier flight.

We will drop our bags off early in the morning ( children do not allow us to have a lie in ) and go to MK after a breakfast in GF Café :love:

We usually go to DS on our last day but we are just killing time before our earlier flight so now we are changing it up and doing something different. It gives us an extra day :cloud9:

We have never been on the later flight, in November 2016 they was running an earlier flight.

We will drop our bags off early in the morning ( children do not allow us to have a lie in ) and go to MK after a breakfast in GF Café :love:

We usually go to DS on our last day but we are just killing time before our earlier flight so now we are changing it up and doing something different. It gives us an extra day :cloud9:

This was the first time we had this flight time also. I actually prefer it to the earlier one as when we land at Gatwick it is no longer rush hour. :drive:

We also used to go to a park when the Children were young after we had dropped our bags off but i always found we were clock watching and never really enjoyed ourselves as much. Now they are adults we have a lie in and do not leave our room until we have to.

Now VA have changed our outward flight time to 1pm. It's only 15 minutes earlier but I'm v.happy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!