• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

virgin 10% online booking discount

Mpet

Mouseketeer
It says on the Virgin website that the 10% disoucnt is 'available for a limited time'

I don't suppose anyone knows how 'limited' the time actually is? If I remember from last years brochure, the a discount was available year round (unless my memory is failing me)

What I have noticed when getting prices form the site is that it does not always pay to choose the 'teen' fare. The 10% discount is off adult fares only, which depending on the time of year, means that the discount takes it below the teen fare price.

Maxine;)

Maxine - this limited offer has been ongoing for over 14 months now! We checked last May (2001) when it was due to end August 2001, but it's still there:)

Maxine
We have just booked the first 2 weeks in Dec Online at the Holiday Inn International Drive complete with Universal passes for the duration. 2 Adults, 2 Teens, transfers and tickets £1764, this was under the ltd time banner.
We were looking at just flights as we are going to DVC for some of the time but there was not a lot in it and we can have 2 weeks in the bargin. Roll on Dec

Andy:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter