VIP tour guide suggestions

We just booked our first DLP trip using some of our DVC points. Running the numbers on using points vs renting the points out ourselves isn’t the best use but there is some value in not dealing with the hassle of renting points I guess. My question is has anyone booked a VIP tour guide for a Disney Paris trip and can offer some advice? We booked a 5-hour session with a guide and was wondering if we needed to book a longer session if our goal is to hit as many FP rides as possible. We’re thinking about adding on a couple of hours just in case 5 hours isn’t enough. Then on our 2nd day we can just wander the parks and soak in the atmosphere and ride anything we missed at our leisure. We are going in August which is a peak time so are using that as our justification for the cost of the guide. Thoughts?

how much do the VIP tours cost at DLP?
you were able to book 5 hours?
we did a VIP tour at WDW and if i'm recalling correctly, the minimum was 6 hours (but we ended up doing 12 hours!!)....
i think we had to pay$300/hour.....i'm very curious what the rate is at DLP...

how much do the VIP tours cost at DLP?
you were able to book 5 hours?
we did a VIP tour at WDW and if i'm recalling correctly, the minimum was 6 hours (but we ended up doing 12 hours!!)....
i think we had to pay$300/hour.....i'm very curious what the rate is at DLP...

At DLP the minimum hour booking is for a 5 hour duration and during peak season for up to 10 people it was 1700 €. Then you can add on additional hours at 340 €/hour if they are consecutive or 400 €/hour if you want to take a break and meet back up with your guide at a later time. The ONLY reason we are splurging on this is because we're going in August during a peak time and this if our first time to DLP so we want to make sure we get to ride everything.

At DLP the minimum hour booking is for a 5 hour duration and during peak season for up to 10 people it was 1700 €. Then you can add on additional hours at 340 €/hour if they are consecutive or 400 €/hour if you want to take a break and meet back up with your guide at a later time. The ONLY reason we are splurging on this is because we're going in August during a peak time and this if our first time to DLP so we want to make sure we get to ride everything.

i did it when i took my mom and sister to WDW...
i wouldn't have done it with my husband and kids..
but my mom was about 85 at the time, and my sister struggling with cancer, so i thought it would be the best way to go..
they both loved it....we did manage to see a ton....they especially enjoyed the reserved seats for shows (again this was at WDW)..
we managed to do all four parks in one day - and did all the blockbuster rides --- that the two of them were able to ride that is (like soarin)..
it was a lot of money, but definitely the only way they could have seen and enjoyed the parks..

i assume it's done basically the same way at DLP so i'm sure you get your money's worth..
given how few rides there are at DLP, i would think that 5 hours is plenty....on the other hand, if you want to use them for reserved fireworks seating, i'm not sure how you would manage the time to include the time the fireworks are..

at WDW, we were able to play it by ear to an extent...i didn't ask for that many hours to begin with as i wasn't sure how long the two of them would last..
but as i said, in the end we used the service for 12 hours....and the guide ended up getting a big tip so he was happy despite the long hours...
but of course, in europe there may be overtime rules, so i don't think the same sort of thing is possible...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!