VIP Tour Guide Recommendations

kkgarner

Earning My Ears
We have booked a VIP Tour Guide for a day in September for our family of seven, six adults and a three year old. Would anyone be willing to DM me with a specific tour guide"s name so that I can request a guide that you thought was especially good? We have been to WDW a number of times but this will be the first time we try a guide. We can all keep up a good pace, will be using a stroller, and we are a really FUN group, so would love someone upbeat and as much FUN as we are!!!!

google Go VIP Orlando. Kate was our guide and was fabulous. Well worth the extra $. Had her for maybe 5 hours a day and saw everything!

Aussie Dave is the most high energy guide we have had and the kids are obsessed with him! He’s one of a few full time guides and knows everything about the parks. Have fun!

J'aimie is absolutely wonderful!!!!!!! She is super knowledgeable and so warm and friendly!

We had Homer and he was amazing. My mom got sick and he organized everything to take care of her and keep the rest of the group going.

KELLLY BALL!!!! I'm not sure if she's a Plaid anymore as she was promoted. She was outstanding. It was the best trip we've ever had there. When you call and book, tell them you want someone like Kelly Ball so they know the energy level and expertise you want. We had a high energy, very motivated group and did not want to be assigned one of the older Plaids. They are great if that's the pace you are seeking, but we were not. I've seen all "types" and we knew we wanted young, high energy and a true believer. Tons of Disney facts and history. It was fantastic.

KELLLY BALL!!!! I'm not sure if she's a Plaid anymore as she was promoted. She was outstanding. It was the best trip we've ever had there. When you call and book, tell them you want someone like Kelly Ball so they know the energy level and expertise you want. We had a high energy, very motivated group and did not want to be assigned one of the older Plaids. They are great if that's the pace you are seeking, but we were not. I've seen all "types" and we knew we wanted young, high energy and a true believer. Tons of Disney facts and history. It was fantastic.
Thank you!!!!

We had Homer and he was amazing. My mom got sick and he organized everything to take care of her and keep the rest of the group going.

Agreed! Homer has been our guide for almost a decade and we absolutely adore him! OP, you can't get much better than him but Eric, Matthew, Christian, and Tom are all fantastic too (we've had a couple of times when Homer wasn't available due to training or vacations).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter