VIP Fastpass at Sequoia Lodge : Strange Question!

dazzling

Mouseketeer
I wasn't sure how to word this post so I hope someone will read this & be able to answer!

Myself & my two friends & their son are going to book a trip to DLP for this December. We are going to stay in the Golden Forest rooms. As it is my birthday I am going to upgrade my room to a suite.

With the Golden Forest rooms you get a 'hotel fastpass' but with the suite you get a 'VIP fastpass'. So between us we would have just one 'VIP fastpass' per day & three 'hotel fastpasses'.

So I was wondering if it would work if I booked the suite in my friends names instead, so we would get three 'VIP fastpasses' per day between us. I don't know if this is allowed or even possible, or if it would cause any problems? I understand the fastpasses have the guests name on, & I don't know how strict Disney are regarding this. Do they ask for ID? Would it cause any problems? If it would then I won't worry, I just thought i would ask in case, as it would be nice to get the extra passes if we can.

I am booking it all as one booking, & I realise there will be a cost difference, but I'm happy with that.

If anyone can help me with this rather random query I would be very grateful!

Oh, & I hope no-one thinks I'm trying to "game" the system, that's not my intention at all. I'm happy to pay extra, I'm not trying to get something for free.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter