Villas to rent near Universal?

Selina

DIS Veteran
Just wondering two things:-

Firstly......as it is going to take me ages to save enough to stay at the HRH for 2 weeks, can anyone give me a link to villas to rent near Universal?

Secondly......I have read somewhere that you can eat at e.g. RP or PBH I think even if you are not staying there. So.....does that mean you can eat at the HRH? I am sure when we stayed there, no-one but hotel guests were allowed any where near the complex, - I remember you had to use your key card at the HRH to open the gate.

No you can visit any of the hotels even if your not staying at any of them. We we stayed at a villa during our disney portion of our stay we got on a boat and went to check out pbh and grabbed a bite to eat while on property. You can eat anywhere you like and use the boats to get to that property without being checked into any of them. As for villa's i like to use www.vrbo.com when i'm looking for a home in that area. Rolling Hills and shoot what is that other one oh formosa gardens are two sections i highly recommend. THe homes are nice and new and you can find a great deal. We rented a 6br 4 bath during the week of the 4th of july and got deal on a last minute cancel thru vrbo. The owners where from the uk and i find there prices to be somewhat less expense than us owners and we enjoyed a prefect stay. We visited us/ioa more than wdw during our time there before checking into PBH.

Thanks ever so much for that.......I replied to this a few days ago - but somehow it's not here....how strange! Checking them all out - it's a good website - just what I need. Do you know of any reasonable car hire websites?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter