• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Villas at Grand Floridian Quick Service?

Mini Sorcerer's Mom

Mini Sorcere's Mom
So excited to get a reservation at the four month mark over Thanksiving!:thumbsup2.
Does anyone know if they have a quick service at the villas? Thanks!

I don't think so- all of the eating options are across the resort- there are a lot of good options within easy walking distance between GF and Poly.

I don't think so- all of the eating options are across the resort- there are a lot of good options within easy walking distance between GF and Poly.

Oh my Lord. What a travesty. ;)

That's right.....we are so close to the poly. Tonga toast for breakfast!!!!:banana:
Woo boo, this trip is getting better and better!:thumbsup2

Oh my Lord. What a travesty. ;)

But when you think about it, none of the DVC resorts that are "attached" to a regular Disney resort have their own QS. BCV-BCMarketplace at BC; VWL-Roaring forks at WL; BLT; head over to Contemporary; AKV-Kidani you have to go to Jambo (although lots of people have complained about it). The only DVC resorts with their own QS are the stand-alone resorts-OKW and SSR, which makes sense for them.

But when you think about it, none of the DVC resorts that are "attached" to a regular Disney resort have their own QS. BCV-BCMarketplace at BC; VWL-Roaring forks at WL; BLT; head over to Contemporary; AKV-Kidani you have to go to Jambo (although lots of people have complained about it). The only DVC resorts with their own QS are the stand-alone resorts-OKW and SSR, which makes sense for them.

I think Deb and Bill were using a sarcasm smiley ;)

FWIW, Gasparilla Grill at the GF is one of the few 24 hour eatteries at WDW. (Just pizza, flatbread or a few sandwiches on the late night menu)

VGF guests don't use QS we use room service. :thumbsup2

DW just ordered my new monogrammed blazers for our December VGF stay. :rolleyes1

:earsboy: Bill

VGF guests don't use QS we use room service. :thumbsup2

DW just ordered my new monogrammed blazers for our December VGF stay. :rolleyes1

:earsboy: Bill

That post made water go up my nose! Lmao.

Guess I'm not VGF material. Perhaps if I invest in a fancy pocket watch, and a lap dog that I can carry in one of those duffel bag thingies...

There is counter service at the pool that is between the GF and VGF buildings. I was there in May, but I don't remember what all they had, and I am sure the hours are limited to when the pool is open as well.

OOH room service! Although I thought I recalled that VWL also had room service as did AKV.

Yes, all deluxe connected DVC have room service, BWV also has room service, and I'm sure BCV does, too.

OKW and SSR only have the Sassoluga? Pizza delivery...

But do the other resorts: (from All Ears)
Our Romantic Packages... For guests seeking that special dining experience, our Romance Packages are the perfect answer. The Romance Packages are carefully selected menus served in the privacy of your own suite, on board our yacht, the Grand I, or one of our float boats or in one of many secluded and romantic venues around the hotel.

We also offer the option of serving items from the menus from any of our restaurants or have our Chefs customize a menu, tailored to your specific wishes. The meal is served butler-style, presenting each course separately. Our Private Dining managers will gladly assist in creating the perfect evening for you.

Pricing depends upon the individual options selected.

After reading about the Grand Floridian's romantic dining packages, I can't stop singing the song "Isn't it Romantic" from the movie Sabrina with Audrey Hepburn. I love that movie and I love the Grand.

Same story as "Sabrina" with Harrison Ford?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter