Villas at Disney's Grand Californian - Room Views

Deluxe Studio 6504. This is the only Studio on the sixth floor with a view of Paradise Pier.

4783.ec8a42b5cd6069d4ba7d831a808e09c3.jpg

We were in 6504 in June and loved it. This was our first time staying at VGC (first time at DLR too) and boy first impressions did not disappoint :goodvibes. Loved how we could watch WOC on our balcony every night.

Just got back from 4 nights at the Grand Californian. We stayed in room 2520, a Deluxe Studio. Here are views during the day, at night and during the World of Color show. We enjoyed the room very much. It was easy access to the lobby and other areas of the hotel.

At night;

During the World of Color show;

Just love this thread. Great to go down memory lane for one of the best wings of a hotel at Disney property anywhere, in my opinion.

Where is the viewing deck mentioned in the first post? Can you watch WOC from it?

Where is the viewing deck mentioned in the first post? Can you watch WOC from it?

It is on the 6th floor of the DVC Villas section, when we were there Nov 2012 we were just down the hall from it in villa #6502

Here was the view from our villa deck looking over to the viewing deck:

It does have a view of WOC but it's looking at it from more of a side view, its nice to watch from when you have already seen it in the park as it is not as good as seeing it front and center in the park.

I've updated the list with the most recent photos. Thanks everyone!

It looks like we broke the 50% mark. So we have at least one photo from just over half of the room numbers. Not bad, but I hope we can continue to grow the list, and even continue to get updates. So please post your new photos even if your room already has some listed here. I think we've already seen some views change with the growth of the trees.

Room 5518 2-bedroom villa

Disneyland20131035_zps4ed320bd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Disneyland2013464_zpsbd05006d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Disneyland20131027_zps7ed69720.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Disneyland2013199_zps446fcf68.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Disneyland2013192_zpsb4909144.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks for the great photos, NMcowboy.

I've added a link to the front page.

We just returned from a 3 night, 4 day stay at VGC. LOVE the resort and room!
Although there are some strategically placed trees, we found the view of World of Color to be wonderful and so much better than standing for hours and fighting the crowds of people.

The weather was perfect while we were there and although we are Disney World regulars we are already trying to figure out a way to return to Disneyland and the Grand Californian resort.

As you can see in this picture, the main water screens are blocked by these two trees.

We just returned from a 3 night, 4 day stay at VGC. LOVE the resort and room!
Although there are some strategically placed trees, we found the view of World of Color to be wonderful and so much better than standing for hours and fighting the crowds of people.

The weather was perfect while we were there and although we are Disney World regulars we are already trying to figure out a way to return to Disneyland and the Grand Californian resort.

As you can see in this picture, the main water screens are blocked by these two trees.

Great WoC shots. Thanks for the contribution. I keep telling myself that I will stay in a grand villa some day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter