Villains After Hours fastpass question

havoc315

DIS Veteran
Can't find the answer searching the board...
If I get tickets to Villains After Hours, it's my understanding that I can book 3 evening fastpasses..

If I also am using my regular package ticket during the morning at another park: Can I book 3 FPs on my regular ticket AND 3 FPs on the Villains ticket?
Can it be done if they are linked to the same MDE account, or would they have to be linked to 2 different accounts?

Thanks in advance for any answers..

You can get 3 FP selections between 7 PM and 10 PM with the VAH ticket, however you can still only book an initial 3 FP selections per day so using if you are using a day ticket you do not get any additional ones, on the same MDE profile anyway.

EDIT: Oh, and your FP window can start before 7 PM if that helps you fit in all three. Like I usually do one that has a window starting 30 minutes prior so I can fit in three but still have time to make the first one.

The VAH ticket will allow FP booking during normal park hours prior to the event, but not if you already have 3 FPs booked that day with other park tickets in the same account.

You can get 3 FP selections between 7 PM and 10 PM with the VAH ticket, however you can still only book an initial 3 FP selections per day so using if you are using a day ticket you do not get any additional ones, on the same MDE profile anyway.

Thank you. Sounds like a second MDE account is in order as the solution.

No. A new faux Profile wouldn’t have a MB unless you link one or exchange the e-ticket for a plastic ticket. Plastic tickets function the same as a MB.

Can't find the answer searching the board...
If I get tickets to Villains After Hours, it's my understanding that I can book 3 evening fastpasses..

If I also am using my regular package ticket during the morning at another park: Can I book 3 FPs on my regular ticket AND 3 FPs on the Villains ticket?
Can it be done if they are linked to the same MDE account, or would they have to be linked to 2 different accounts?

Thanks in advance for any answers..
Did you figure out how to do this? I have the same question. If I have a second MDE account don't they care it's not me when I fingerprint in?

Did you figure out how to do this? I have the same question. If I have a second MDE account don't they care it's not me when I fingerprint in?

Similar issue... I can't figure out how to create a second profile??
Seems only option is to create a second account?

I assume I can only link 1 account to existing reservation, meaning the Villain's Night tickets will be "ticket only" meaning 30 day FP window?

Similar issue... I can't figure out how to create a second profile??
Seems only option is to create a second account?

I assume I can only link 1 account to existing reservation, meaning the Villain's Night tickets will be "ticket only" meaning 30 day FP window?
I called IT and they added them manually but only gave me 2. IDK? I just took it. In same MDE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter