Villa Grand Floridian and Fireworks

marie1981

Mouseketeer
Do you think we can watch the MK fireworks from any lake view ?

I am trying to find plans, or pictures and it seem to me that there are trees in front of certain parts of the Villa....

My guide said that lake view villas will offer a view of the Electric Water Pageant, but viewing fireworks will be difficult from VGF balconies.

My guide said that lake view villas will offer a view of the Electric Water Pageant, but viewing fireworks will be difficult from VGF balconies.

I agree. Based on the angles involved, the only rooms that might be able to see some of the fireworks would be the Grand Villas on the end cap of the building, but even that would be iffy.

Thank you very much for your fast answers !

Can we watch the fireworks from the dock or any other place on the Grand Floridian property ?

I suspect that higher floor GVs, when on the porch and looking left (north), and some of higher floor rooms on north side of building when looking straight (north), will be able to see fireworks above other GF buildings.

Thank you very much for your fast answers !

Can we watch the fireworks from the dock or any other place on the Grand Floridian property ?

We watched the fireworks from Narcosses one night, so I bet you could see them from the dock also.

marie1981 said:

A lot of people walk down to the boat dock to watch the fireworks.

The other not as popular spot (at least it didn't used to be) was outside gaparilla on the patio.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Note2 using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter