• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Viewing Reservation for Renters

Sparrow'sLady

Mouseketeer
Is there a way that I can see my DVC rental on the DVC website as a non-member? Years ago there was a link I could share with family members I gave my points to, but I no longer have that link. Google isn't giving me any direction.

The person who is renting can link the reservation through My Disney Experience to look at it, but they can't view/modify/cancel it the way a member can through My Dashboard on the DVC website.

Is there a way that I can see my DVC rental on the DVC website as a non-member? Years ago there was a link I could share with family members I gave my points to, but I no longer have that link. Google isn't giving me any direction.
Have you tried getting the DVC confirmation number and linking it to your profile in the Park app under Hotel reservations?

IMG_0670.jpeg

^ If you go into the Disney site, click on ‘My Disney Experience’ on upper right, then click ‘my plans’.

Scroll down until you see this band, then hover over ‘Resort Hotel’, then click ‘Link a Reservation’.

IMG_0671.jpeg

That will open this page where you can enter the reservation confirmation number:
IMG_0672.jpeg

That’s how a non-member can see their DVC reservation. Also how a DVC member can see their reservation in MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter