• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Viewing illuminations from 2nd floor of Japan

cujochurch

DIS Veteran
We have 7 pm reservations for dinner at Teppanyaki. Can you view illuminations from the 2nd floor balcony? I was hoping yes and that we could walk out after dinner and catch the show without too much trouble finding a spot.

We have actually seen Illuminations from the 2nd Floor Balcony outside of Teppanyaki, without even eating there. The view was good, being higher up. Check out the link below:

http://www.pbase.com/image/13612146

I believe that this is what is directly in view infront of the balcony. Also, you can see an island just past the monmument. I can't remember if that blocked the view of the fireworks either. It's worth a shot, as long as you finish dinner in enough time to find a spot. Either way, enjoy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter