Video

northeastmom

Mouseketeer
I know there has been alot posted on this but..who do you suggest we use for a video of the wedding? We have a family friend doing the pictures but wanted a video of the wedding and reception..Does any one have prices? and do they make more than one copy for family/friends? thanks

It depends on what kind of video you want. If you're going for just a basic record of your day, there are inexpensive vendors like Apex Media (www.apexmediaweddings.com) and A Moment to Remember (www.amoment2remember.com). These start around $500 and go up.

If you want a video that's more like a movie, with effects or a cinematic/documentary feel, there are vendors like Star Fruit Productions (www.starfruitprod.com), 404 Films (http://weddings.404films.com/wedding/index.cfm) and Kennedy Video (www.kennedyvideoproductions.com). These start around $1,500 and go up.

Most videographers will let you customize a package, so if you can't afford their top-of-the-line, they may let you add elements from it to a lower-priced package for a smaller fee.

Most packages include more than one copy of the video, and you can always negotiate for more, buy more from them later, or have a pro service burn copies of the original DVD for you.

also stan at stvs does good work, we pondered for ages about a video, lurky's video is fantastic but star fruit were out of our price range but if you can afford them go for it

We used Stan from STVS and I have been really pleased so far. I work in TV, so I was more particular in what I wanted for shots, etc. and he was amazing! :goodvibes He is a little more expensive, but to me it will be worth it for the quality. He also let us customize certain things to meet our needs for the day of the wedding. We also had him come back in the evening for our dessert party.

Check out his sneak peeks (I suggest upgrading to HD) mine is Kris and Vanessa if you want to see it:

http://www.stvsweddings.com/sneakpeeks/sneakpeeks.html

Username: blu-ray
Password: magic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter