VIDEO: Top 5 BEST Things Happening at Walt Disney World Right Now | Best & Worst | 10/08/20

This was a great episode and while there are a lot of negative things going on (understatement, I know) it is nice to try and look at positives as well.

I really hope things like the cavalcades stick around - and even the little random character things like Joy and Pooh in the fields in EPCOT and the Country Bears up on the roof of their building

Also, the shift in service style at the (former) buffets - please keep that! I have heard from multiple people the food they are serving at Hollywood and Vine is sooooo much better than before.

Hopefully there are some things that come out of all of this that can stick around and continue to be positives long term!

Loved this episode! Disney has done a good job at adapting and I'm loving some of the new things they incorporated ( like the cavalcades and the socially distanced meet & greets ). I hope these are things that stay once everything returns to normal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts