VIDEO: Rotational Dining | Disney Cruise Line | Disney Wonder

The production and editing of your video was fantastic. We were on the Wonder last Sept for the end of Alaska cruise season. Love all the restaurants on the Wonder.

My family and I will be on this cruise as well. It will be our first time on the Wonder and the first time venturing away from the Caribbean.

Now I'm drooling! Love the beignets at Tiana's Place. Can't wait to sail again on the Wonder.

Those beignets........:thumbsup2 We didn't order them thinking they would be soggy and greasy. Wrong, our server brought them out to us anyway and they were the best dessert of the cruise for me. All the servers were bringing them to every table, so they were hot and fresh. yummmmmmm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter