(Video) Four Park Challenge - August 2017

Altymark

Earning My Ears
Here's a video we put together of our WDW 4 Park Challenge - four parks in one day using only Disney transportation, 3 rides in each park (at least one of which had to be a headliner). We threw in a few 'fun' challenges; things to collect and photos with characters etc. It was a great day - 15 hours in total! Highly recommended but give yourself a rest day the following day!

We did 4 parks in one day and had a BLAST! We even took a little break between parks 2 and 3. Full disclosure, we didn't ride any headliners, we just wanted to do one ride at each park and move on, so y'all really set yourselves up for a challenge. At the time, my nephew was just 2 (I think), and we didn't know how far we would get with. But we made it to all the parks and it was an experience haha

We did 4 parks in one day and had a BLAST! We even took a little break between parks 2 and 3. Full disclosure, we didn't ride any headliners, we just wanted to do one ride at each park and move on, so y'all really set yourselves up for a challenge. At the time, my nephew was just 2 (I think), and we didn't know how far we would get with. But we made it to all the parks and it was an experience haha

Yes, it's tough with little one's - we're expecting a granddaughter in August so she'll be 2 next time we visit - think this sort of challenge will be beyond us with a toddler! It was great fun, took quite a lot of planning and we were lucky with our extra fastpasses; we needed a very relaxing day afterwards!

Yes, it's tough with little one's - we're expecting a granddaughter in August so she'll be 2 next time we visit - think this sort of challenge will be beyond us with a toddler! It was great fun, took quite a lot of planning and we were lucky with our extra fastpasses; we needed a very relaxing day afterwards!
It's such a fun experience, though, isn't it? I mean, you literally get nothing for doing it, but you can say you went to all four parks in one day!

But you're absolutely right, it's exhausting lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!