(Video) DISNEY WORLD - XMAS 2016 - DAY 5.1 - ANIMAL KINGDOM

Pudders

Living The Dream - Youtube Vlog
After a heart breakfast at Perkins, we head to Animal Kingdom :)

After a heart breakfast at Perkins, we head to Animal Kingdom :)

Hi really enjoying all your vlogs . Was woundering how you found staying on property this time as apposed to the off property communities that you've stayed in before . Is it worth the extra money ?

Hi Pep,

Thanks for watching.

Yes, we really enjoyed staying on property as it made it a lot easier for the parks. It was strange being in a 'room only' for a week but we soon got used to it. I (Mr LTD) did miss the creature comforts of a villa but the buzz of being in & around Disney was quite something. I wondered how people get wrapped up in the 'Disney Bubble' but you just do.

To be honest - this was about the same price as renting a villa as we did get a bargain package from Thomson Holidays. I know it can be expensive but they do some pretty good deals outside of the school holidays.

We're staying at Port Orleans French Quarter at the end of April so will be good to compare a value resort to a moderate.

Thanks for the reply only asked because i saw your other vlogs at the condos somthing i've been used to doing over the years. I 'm considering my next trip in 2019 staying on propertey my two girls are 18 and sixteen but i have another little one on the way in june so i thought i'd a few years then do an on property stay for the convineance of getting to and from the parks. The last time i did on property in was back when the girls were 4 and 2 at the poly but i know things have changed since then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!