VIDEO: Disney Skyliner | Disney's Hollywood Studios to Caribbean Beach Roundtrip POV

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
Disney Skyliner is the newest mode of transportation at Walt Disney World Resort and is the most magical ride in the sky! This is the roundtrip experience from Disney's Hollywood Studios to Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort transportation hub!

Very cool! If I had a trip planned, I'd definitely be looking forward to riding one of these. I used to love riding the Skyway in the MK. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences on the show tomorrow, and thanx for doing this!

Great video. If looking for a different take on a future Skyway POV, a full "fly through" including walk through of any transfers required to get from eg POP to Epcot gate would also be helpful. Another idea is to film a head to head morning commute from eg POP to either Epcot or HS with one team member taking the traditional bus at the 8am family hour to a park while another takes the Skyway to the same park. Would be interesting to see the crowd, lines and actual travel time until they meet up at the gate. Right now the extra early Magic Hour openings might skew the results but still informative and a twist on the usual POV. Also would be good to know if transfers get priority boarding to continue their trip or must go to the back of the line with all guests waiting at the station/hub.

Last edited:
It looks like that route didn't go over any water - still it's high in the air. Not sure about riding it yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!