Victoria and Alberts

RachelPanella

Earning My Ears
Any tips on how to get a reservation? I’ve been trying to book since October for either Friday 2/21 or Sunday 2/23 with no luck. Planning a surprise 40th bday trip for my hubby.

They book up extremely fast. You really need to book at 180 days prior to get your date. Keep checking back as there could always be a cancellation.

They book up extremely fast. You really need to book at 180 days prior to get your date. Keep checking back as there could always be a cancellation.
Call the restaurant directly too. But also set up one of the reservation finders like touring plans.

The Touring Plans reservation finder has always helped me get reservations! It's free, you just need to sign up. That being said, V&A's is on the smaller side so it may be a tad harder, but worth trying!

Call directly. They can put you on a waiting list.
Do you think/know how it works when someone cancels a reservation? Would that reservation hit the general database for anyone to book or does V&A get the "first look" on it for their waiting list?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts