Via Napoli Dining plan

Perrypooh

Mouseketeer
For the create your own Individual pizza at Via Napoli, are you allowed to add more topping when on the dining plan? Or do you have to pay out of pocket and are you able to order any drink or dessert? I am thinking a 18.00 pizza, 15 dollar dessert, and 12 drink.

Is the Coppa di Brutti Ma Buoni accepted as a dessert?

For the create your own Individual pizza at Via Napoli, are you allowed to add more topping when on the dining plan? Or do you have to pay out of pocket and are you able to order any drink or dessert? I am thinking a 18.00 pizza, 15 dollar dessert, and 12 drink.

Is the Coppa di Brutti Ma Buoni accepted as a dessert?

Seems like you only get one topping, but I'd definitely ask once you're there. You can get any individual pizza, so if just one topping isn't enough, I'd have one of the others in mind to order instead. The sundae is included. I have no idea which drinks are included.

I can't remember about the pizza because I only ever order the pepperoni. But yes you can order any drink and dessert. I had the tiramisu and a glass of sangria.

You can remove toppings from any of the pizzas for no charge, but they told us any additional toppings cost extra.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter