Via Napoli ddp cost

Hoopfamily

We're just 3 Caballeros trying to find our way.
We have a lunch at Via Napoli. If we use our ddp for pizza is it 1 table service for an individual pizza and 2 for a large? What about the Mezzo Metro? Is that 2 or 3? If I get a salad is that oop or part of the ddp? This restaurant is t
he only one I’m having trouble figuring out. I guess I’m asking should I just pay oop for pizza and salad here or use ddp credits? Thanks.

We ate there last February and our server told us we had to order one individual pizza each, we couldn't get the mezzo size on the dining plan. We probably will be paying out of pocket the next time we go to Via.

We have a lunch at Via Napoli. If we use our ddp for pizza is it 1 table service for an individual pizza and 2 for a large? What about the Mezzo Metro? Is that 2 or 3? If I get a salad is that oop or part of the ddp? This restaurant is t
he only one I’m having trouble figuring out. I guess I’m asking should I just pay oop for pizza and salad here or use ddp credits? Thanks.

One individual pizza or entree. Everyone must order something; you can't use 1 credit to feed 2 people. Salad will be OOP.

Via Napoli is a fairly inexpensive TS meal OOP if you're sharing a pizza. Our family of 4 ate there for less than $100, including tip and had plenty to eat.

As the others have said, it's one individual pizza per person. As they're only a 1 credit restaurant, they can't "add" another credit to a large pizza even if you are happy to pay another credit for it unfortunately.

I usually do Via Napoli OOP when on meal plan and save the credit for a more expensive place. We have split a mezzo metro in the past but now that my boys are grown up, it wouldn't be enough :rotfl2:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!