• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VGF walkways?

Geomom

DIS Veteran
Will there be (or is there) a walkway from VGF to the Poly? We're lucky enough to be staying at VGF in February and I'm trying to figure out some ADR's now. We were thinking of making some ADR's at the Poly and just walking over and back since VGF is between the Poly and main GF building. Will that be possible?

Thanks!

There is a walkway from the Poly along SSL to the Wedding Chapel and the GF Spa (right behind VGF) all the way to the GF - just head south along the water past the Chapel to get to the Poly

FYI - probably about a 10 minute walk, maybe 15 of you're strolling, enjoying yourself by the time you get to Kona or O'hana.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Note2 using DISBoards

Thank you both! 10-15 minutes is fine for us, it will likely be a one way walk anyway, before breakfast one day and after dinner on another day...we'll do the monorail for our other transportation.

We are staying at VGF in December. We love to walk. Would it be possible to walk from VGF to TTC near the Poly as an option for getting to Epcot?:confused3:confused3

Would this walk be safe at night returning from Epcot or should we just plan to ride the monorail?

We are staying at VGF in December. We love to walk. Would it be possible to walk from VGF to TTC near the Poly as an option for getting to Epcot?:confused3:confused3

Would this walk be safe at night returning from Epcot or should we just plan to ride the monorail?

Absolutely possible - when we stay at the Poly that's how we go to Epcot - just walk East to the TTC and hop on the Epcot monorail.

As to safety - I've NEVER heard of any type of problem for resort guests (well, the occasional "guest on guest" within a family or group or "que-rage" in a long line) - anyone else out there heard anything that would indicate anything other than being completely safe walking around the resorts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter