VGF Room Request for monorail view

Duckbug.Ducktales

Listening to the music to Fantasmic!
Hi! What do folks tell member services when you book VGF standard studio and want to see the monorail swooshing by? I'm thinking "high floor with view of monorail" but I wondered of there was something more specific. I'm thinking the north side of the building so we can see more of the grounds rather than the parking lot. We'll be spending a bit more time in the room than usual and this will be our first time so want to make it special, so excited!

Standard view.
The resort is shaped like a T if you exclude the Grand Villas. The rooms at the top portion of the T will get you a direct view of the monorail if you get a room on the T that faces the parking lot. Not all standard views will see the monorail unless you are more specific. We always choose Lake View but if it was me, I would request a room in the wing above the Porte-Corchere with a view of the parking lot/monorail

The resort is shaped like a T if you exclude the Grand Villas. The rooms at the top portion of the T will get you a direct view of the monorail if you get a room on the T that faces the parking lot. Not all standard views will see the monorail unless you are more specific. We always choose Lake View but if it was me, I would request a room in the wing above the Porte-Corchere with a view of the parking lot/monorail
Unless you get right above the Port Cochere and then you get a view of the Port Cochere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter