• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VGF Room Location Request

jlsmith376

DIS Veteran
This might be premature since the resort is not open yet but I thought I would ask if anyone has an idea on what locations are better than others at VGF? I have a 1 bedroom standard view booked. Is there a proposed room location map of the property available yet?

There are only 3 standard view choices IMO. Over the entrance towards the parking lot/monorail beam, towards the lake viewing the other standard view balconies, and towards the GF.

:earsboy: Bill

No one really knows the exact view. They are just making educated guesses based on the blue prints filed with Orange County. Personally I wouldn't mind having a view of the monorail. We love watching it when we stay at BLT. Others would hate it as some of the rooms are very close to the monorail track. But the villas facing the gazebo and Beach Pool might be good. I am hesitant about recommending the villas over the entrance because it appears the porte corchere roofline will be high and will block some views. Here are some photos we took in June from the monorail.

IMG_0087_zpse90fc7a2.jpg

IMG_0084_zps900826a2.jpg

And it looks like a cupola will be on top of the porte cochere as well, blocking the view of rooms higher up, based on this recent drawing of the front of the building.

VGFExterior_zpsd0a50ce0.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter