VGF Points Came Through

We have a April UY on our VGF resale contract and it has been a good UY for us. If I ever purchase another contract, I'll get April again. We usually use all of our points each year and mostly travel in summer and fall. Getting points on April 1st gives us a fresh set to book with. Plus our banking date is in November, which we typically don't travel after that, so it is easy to know that if I still have points at that time, I go ahead and bank them because I won't be using them. It works for us! Good luck!!

Hi everyone!

In a shocking twist we actually ended up holding off completely. Everything moved SO quickly for us and we just thought it was better to pull back than to go all in on a huge contract. I'm not sure what we'll do next. We want the Grand and want to do at least 75 points direct for the benefits but who knows what will happen when we call again and if we'll be able to get on that waitlist again. I'm nervous we may have lost our opportunity to get points there but we had a few reservations and just couldn't spend all that money on a 200+ point contract without feeling confident in everything.

I will say that all your help was SO appreciated and made us think about things we hadn't thought about before. My husband is even wondering if we can give up the direct perks and just buy all our points resale...especially now that the price increase is going into effect. I'll be watching to see what happens with ROFR moving forward. Maybe the right contract will even come along and sway us.

Ah! I hope we did the right thing. :confused3

Hi everyone!

In a shocking twist we actually ended up holding off completely. Everything moved SO quickly for us and we just thought it was better to pull back than to go all in on a huge contract. I'm not sure what we'll do next. We want the Grand and want to do at least 75 points direct for the benefits but who knows what will happen when we call again and if we'll be able to get on that waitlist again. I'm nervous we may have lost our opportunity to get points there but we had a few reservations and just couldn't spend all that money on a 200+ point contract without feeling confident in everything.

I will say that all your help was SO appreciated and made us think about things we hadn't thought about before. My husband is even wondering if we can give up the direct perks and just buy all our points resale...especially now that the price increase is going into effect. I'll be watching to see what happens with ROFR moving forward. Maybe the right contract will even come along and sway us.

Ah! I hope we did the right thing. :confused3

You should feel comfortable with the purchase. It will still be there once you iron out details and determine exactly what you feel will work best for you and your family.

You should feel comfortable with the purchase. It will still be there once you iron out details and determine exactly what you feel will work best for you and your family.

I will definitely feel better when things aren't so fresh, right now I do feel a little sad that we decided to let the points go. We wanted to take a breath and not rush.

I will definitely feel better when things aren't so fresh, right now I do feel a little sad that we decided to let the points go. We wanted to take a breath and not rush.

That was a good idea. If your not 100% that’s a lot of money to spend. Best luck with your final decision

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter