VGF Murphy bed

lizdis1

Mouseketeer
Hello! We are traveling to the VGF and are booked in a 1 bedroom. Could a small adult (5'2" tall) sleep on the twin-sized Murphy bed? Is the mattress ok? We might have another family member come for a night or two and I am just trying to figure out the logistics. TIA!

Hello! We are traveling to the VGF and are booked in a 1 bedroom. Could a small adult (5'2" tall) sleep on the twin-sized Murphy bed? Is the mattress ok? We might have another family member come for a night or two and I am just trying to figure out the logistics. TIA!
Never tried the one at VGF but we just stayed at boardwalk and they have the same Small pull down bed under the tv. It was way bigger than I thought! We had no use for it but I tried it out and probably could have slept on it (I’m 5’4)

Never tried the one at VGF but we just stayed at boardwalk and they have the same Small pull down bed under the tv. It was way bigger than I thought! We had no use for it but I tried it out and probably could have slept on it (I’m 5’4)

Great news! Thanks for the feedback.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!