• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VGF Christmas Pictures??? Anyone have any???

Disney Spaz

DIS Veteran
So I was looking at all the pictures of the decorations at the GF main building and was wondering if anyone has pictures of the lobby or main entrance of the VGF decorations?

I don't expect much, similar to VWL or BLT.

DVC has never really been big on spending our dues on decorations and their installation removal and storage.

:earsboy: Bill

I don't expect much, similar to VWL or BLT. DVC has never really been big on spending our dues on decorations and their installation removal and storage. :earsboy: Bill

I figured I was just hoping for some garlands and a small tree. Still my home with or without Christmas decorations.

Disneynutz has posted a great You Tube video of a GORGEOUS tree at the Grand Floridian!

Hope this helps! Puts me in the Christmas Spirit!:santa::santa::yay:

So I was looking at all the pictures of the decorations at the GF main building and was wondering if anyone has pictures of the lobby or main entrance of the VGF decorations?

some wreaths and poinsettias. that's about it (as of last friday Nov 22).

They filled the atrium area with the Penguin fountain so no room for a big tree like VWL has in its atrium.

jerseygal-I have the video under my favorites. DH even watched it with me. Now I just have to ocnvince him to go back during Christmas.

chalee99-thanks I wasn't expecting anything big but it is nice to hear there are little signs of Christmas all around.

KAT4DISNEY- I will take the penguins any day over a tree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter