VGF -- 642 pts for rent @ $16.50/pt.; AKL -- 958 pts & OKW -- 337 pts @ $15/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetsGoToo

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I've rented here several times over the last few years.

I have 642 points available @ $16.50 per point. I can reserve any DVC properties 7 months out and Villas at Grand Floridian 11 months out. Now is the time to book for December 2019! I have an August use year, so I can book thru 7/31/20.

I also have 958 points at AKL and 337 points at OKW. Both are $15/pt. I can reserve any DVC properties 7 months out and Animal Kingdom Lodge and Old Key West 11 months out.

Please provide resort and room type along with dates.

I’m willing to help any way I can! :smickey:

Hi I'm looking for dec 7,8 @ grand floridian two bedroom villa. And dec 5-10 two bedropm at the boardwalk

Hi! I am interested in 4 nights in a 2 bedroom at Old Key West Aug. 29 - Sept. 2nd. Can you check availability and provide me with a quote please?

Hi,
I am looking for two studios in OKW from December 10th to 20th. Is that something you can book?

For whatever reason I am blocked for 40 minutes to repost anything. Anyway I can't PM yet as I don't have 10 posts. But will get that done tomorrow and then PM you.

Last edited:
We are looking to stay at the Grand Californian May 27-30th. Studio or 1 bedroom. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter