VGF 1 bedroom 5 plus infant?

Ashmer

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the Villas at the Grand Floridian are like Kidani, allowing 5 guests plus an infant in their one bedroom villas?

It has the sleeper chair so yes it has the same occupancy limit as Kidani.

:earsboy: Bill

It has the sleeper chair so yes it has the same occupancy limit as Kidani.

Does VGF have a sleeper chair? I thought it had the pull down murphy type bed under the TV? Or am I confused? If it is the pull down bed, I wonder if it is big enough for an adult?

Does VGF have a sleeper chair? I thought it had the pull down murphy type bed under the TV? Or am I confused? If it is the pull down bed, I wonder if it is big enough for an adult?

You are correct, no sleeper chair, just a 'junior' murphy type bed.

I was told by a DVC manager that they were told that the pull down bed won't be in the production units and that it will be replaced with the chair. The model supposedly has a sticker on the pull down bed stating that the design is subject to change.

Guess we will find out in 3 months. :goodvibes

disneynutz said:
I was told by a DVC manager that they were told that the pull down bed won't be in the production units and that it will be replaced with the chair. The model supposedly has a sticker on the pull down bed stating that the design is subject to change.

I hope you're correct. My kids are older & like the sleeper chair. They are too big for a "junior" bed. Looking forward to hearing from people, when they check-in....

That will be a much better option.

I hope you're correct. My kids are older & like the sleeper chair. They are too big for a "junior" bed. Looking forward to hearing from people, when they check-in....

Just FYI, if its the same "junior" murphy bed as the VGC 1 and 2 bedrooms have, a kid should be fine. My friends have slept in it and they are close to 200 lbs (though only 5'6"). Very tall people (over 6') might be less comfortable in a murphy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter