VGC studio for 5 people?

zavandor

DIS Veteran
I think this has been asked a thousand times, but I cannot find the answer now. Can a studio at VGC allow 5 people if bringing the bed and sheets for the 5th? I'm not really looking to have 5 people in the room, just wondering if it's possible to register them as guests to give them on site priviledges (do they still allow magic morning every day of the stay for onsite guests?).
How many bathrooms are in a 1BR?
Thanks!

The studios are a hard limit of 4 unless you have 1 infant. The 1 bedrooms are similar to BLT and Kidani in that they have a second bathroom in the living/kitchen area.

They have extra magic hours for on site guests each day of the week. It alternates between DCA and DL with the benefit being for 1 hour prior to park open. At DL only fantasyland and Tomorrowland are open. At DCA most of the park is open. Magic Morning is a ticket based benefit and is only offered at DL.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/guest-services/extra-magic-hour-early-admission/

None of the studios that have beds for four will allow a fifth guest unless that person is under the age of three. You are getting confused with some of the one bedroom villas that only have beds for four, but allow a fifth guest if you provide your own bedding (SSR, BWV, BCV, BRV). When you go to book, it will tell you that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter