VGC room request suggestions

DISNEYFOURME

Mouseketeer
Well finally booked our (over priced) airfare to LAX so now I can really get excited about our trip (January 2 - 8)! We all loved our trip there a couple years ago and are even more excited this time with the additions to the park and the fact that we now know how awesome it is there. Somehow though I cannot locate my notes from last time as to which 1 bedroom locations to request. I know we asked for high floor on the park side but are there specific rooms to really wish for? Seems I had a link to look at last time. Thanks for any help and sorry if this post is repeated often..

well finally booked our (over priced) airfare to lax so now i can really get excited about our trip (january 2 - 8)! We all loved our trip there a couple years ago and are even more excited this time with the additions to the park and the fact that we now know how awesome it is there. Somehow though i cannot locate my notes from last time as to which 1 bedroom locations to request. I know we asked for high floor on the park side but are there specific rooms to really wish for? Seems i had a link to look at last time. Thanks for any help and sorry if this post is repeated often..

6502, 5502, 4502, 5508, 4508

Those are the room #'s I used in August and we got 4502, great park view.

I have been told by more than one CM at check in at VGC that requests are filled on a first come first served basis, so if that's true, you want to put in the request ASAP.

Is this the link you were thinking of? Keep in mind that some of the pictures are from a few years ago and the trees will have grown.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=44522663

At VGC, it's quite acceptable to request specific rooms and I usually list six or seven. I've always gotten one of them. If you say simply 'park view', you could be overlooking the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail which is mostly trees. I personally love that view but if you're wanting a view of Paradise Pier, requesting specific rooms is the way to go.

Here's 4502 from August. I made the reservation at 7 months but didn't add the request until about 30 days before.

ry%3D400

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter