Veteran's Day 11/11/04

So happy to find this thread!!

We will be there (me, my dh, our 2 sons and our Moms).

It is now 99 days...we are so excited!! :bounce:

Oh DonnaDuck, this is exciting, we'll have the whole ship to ourselves, and that's Quality Character time!

Bobbi:boat:

My first post here.

My family will be on the Wonder on 11/11 as well. We're doing 4 days at Animal Kingdom Lodge, then the 3 night cruise. I'm 37, my SO is 32 and my son is 13. We can't wait!pirate:

I'm glad you're sailing with us sweet angel! Have you been on other DCL cruises?

Right now, we're in Cape May NJ, are you close by? We're waiting for rain.

We've never met anyone from the DisBoards in person, have any of you done that?

Bobbi:D

I'm in Southern Ocean County (between Seaside and LBI). Never met anyone from this board...actually, I only joined this week.

Should be a good time! I've been on 2 other cruises, but my BF and son have never been. I'm hoping with the 3-night cruise to get them hooked and we can do a lot of cruises in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter