Very Merry Fantasy Cruise Nov 28th 2021!

MAGICFOR2

Condimentessa
Hello! It's been awhile since I've been active on the DIS and look, I'm first here! ::mic: Fun to see the legacy enoji's here.

I just moved to this cruise from a Baja 5-day for March 2021. It was just looking a little iffy, and we'are hoping for a more "normal" cruise if we wait another 8 months,
Let me introduce us - myself Tammie and my DH Jim - we have been married for 40 years - we were supposed to go to Tokyo Disney to celebrate, but instead we went to a cabin in the woods here in Oregon for a quiet weekend with our dog. Also with us is our niece Oivia. This is a very belated celebration of her college graduation cruise. We lived in Texas when she was going to school at Sam Houston State and she would spend her school breaks with us. Way back then, 2016, we planned to take a Disney cruise together, Since we had to move this one, why not make it bigger and Merrier?
Who else is sailing?

We are! We moved our 8 day 11/28/20 cruise to 11/28/21. The new itinerary isn't as good as what we had originally planned but we are just looking forward to a resumption of "normal". Look forward to seeing you next year! The Mitura's of PA!

Hello! It's been awhile since I've been active on the DIS and look, I'm first here! ::mic: Fun to see the legacy enoji's here.

I just moved to this cruise from a Baja 5-day for March 2021. It was just looking a little iffy, and we'are hoping for a more "normal" cruise if we wait another 8 months,
Let me introduce us - myself Tammie and my DH Jim - we have been married for 40 years - we were supposed to go to Tokyo Disney to celebrate, but instead we went to a cabin in the woods here in Oregon for a quiet weekend with our dog. Also with us is our niece Oivia. This is a very belated celebration of her college graduation cruise. We lived in Texas when she was going to school at Sam Houston State and she would spend her school breaks with us. Way back then, 2016, we planned to take a Disney cruise together, Since we had to move this one, why not make it bigger and Merrier?
Who else is sailing?
This belongs on the Cruise Meets thread. I'll flag a mod to move it.

Howdy! I'm Beth & I'll be sailing with my hubby - his first DCL cruise, my second (first time on the Fantasy, however). My sister texted me about this cruise the day they dropped & I said "Thanks but I don't think he'll go for it." I told him about it later, and he asked (however stupidly, lol), "Do you want to go?" So, we're going!

Howdy! I'm Beth & I'll be sailing with my hubby - his first DCL cruise, my second (first time on the Fantasy, however). My sister texted me about this cruise the day they dropped & I said "Thanks but I don't think he'll go for it." I told him about it later, and he asked (however stupidly, lol), "Do you want to go?" So, we're going!
How fun! Thanks for your reply. I guess everyone else is already on Facebook on two different pages, so I kind of gave up here.

We are! We moved our 8 day 11/28/20 cruise to 11/28/21. The new itinerary isn't as good as what we had originally planned but we are just looking forward to a resumption of "normal". Look forward to seeing you next year! The Mitura's of PA!
Hi! I wonder if almost everyone will be a "move" from another date? :o I didn't come back because it seems like everyone is already on Facebook. Happy New Year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter