Very Merry Christmas Party 2023

mom23guys2

<font color=FF99FF>Longs to hear....."A table for
When do the tickets go on sale for this event? Thinking of taking my grands. Does Das work for this event. Planning on going the first week. How crowded do you think it will be at that time. Thanks.

I would expect tickets to go on sale by mid July. I am not sure if DAS is available but I would presume that it would be…at least from 4-7. Lines are considerably shorter after 7 and during parades/fireworks but those events are not to be missed. Crowds are considerably smaller during the week as opposed to Friday and Saturday nights. You will have a blast. We will be there from Dec 5-12. Epcots Festival of the holidays (Storytelling) is also nice for the children

ENJOY !!!!!

I just checked our confirmation from last year and it was June 30 when we bought ours. I usually buy on the first day.

We attended the Dec 1 (2022) party. Booked tickets the day the opened up. It was such a great night. Much more magical than a regular park day.

the DAS pass worked during the after hours events so it's probably safe to say it will work for the party as well. Worked in the same way it did during regular hours, as soon as we got our wrist bracelets I picked our first one and continued right up to 12:30 am for an event that went to 1 am. Once a ride had more than a 5 minute wait it would pop up as an option, worked really well for our situation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter