• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Very fired up!!!

homedad

DIS Veteran
I just called MS and switched our WLV to the BWV and got a Boardwalk view, we have never stayed at BWV so were(i'm) quite excited. Had to share here, because co-workers could care less(my wife was slightly pleased).
Thanks for listening!!!!

WOOOT congratulations :cheer2:
Having a Boardwalk view room one time made that area my favourite place to be :thumbsup2

PHEW! By the title of your thread i thought you were angry about something! I'm glad to see that isn't the case.

Congrats on your View! That's really awesome!

Congrats to you:thumbsup2

btw, what time period are you arriving that it was still open?

The view is aweful and the noise is terrible. I hope you can stand it!

No really congrats, you'll love it, we did. Our last trip down we had the BW view my 6 year old loved it. Every morning she would go out onto the balcony with her pad and draw and write. I would sit next to her just soaking it all in.
Have Fun.....

Brownie

We own at SSR & OKW, love all 7 resorts but after or first stay last year at BW with BWView, that is the only resort we stay at. We live about 80 miles from Disney, travel to Disney about 6 times per year and stay as I said at BWV. If you can, get a room close to the elevators, the rooms run from check in to jellyrolls. Second floor balconys are closed type over the Screen door, you have to stand to see the view. Top floor best in any of the buildings. ESPN, Dance hall & Jellrolls empty out late, all the happy people are very loud around 2AM.

Congratulations! :cool1: I'm hoping to do the same thing at the 7 month mark with my BCV reservation.

:cheer2: Congrats to you!! We are staying in a BWV Boardwalk view for the first half of our July trip. I can't wait!

Have a great time and enjoy your view!:goodvibes

Congrats! We had a 2nd floor Boardwalk View room the night before our cruise in Dec. It was wonderful -- not only the view, but we could go out on our balcony and watch a juggler performing right underneath us! The things he was juggling would come right up to our eye level, and we could almost have reached out and grabbed them! (Of course we didn't.)

After I stayed one night in a Boardwalk view studio, I bought BWV's. You are going to LOVE it.

You will love it.

It is our favorite (well mine & DH anyway). Our kids could care less, they want BCV for the pool. We tell them, but there's no view and they say "so?".

Enjoy your trip!!!

I'm doing to happy dance myself! :banana: I just switched us to a 2 bdrm at BWV with boardwalk view for our trip Sept 28-Oct 2nd. I can't wait! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter