Very disappointed in Narcoossee's

We have eaten there twice and have been disappointed both times. The view is magical but the food is underwhelming and expensive. No reason for us to go back again.

We used to like it but haven't been back in two or three years because of the same reasons. The steak and lobster duo was no longer available on the dining plan the last time either. The almond crusted cheesecake was stale and the creme brulee was just pudding. I had hoped
it had improved, but if it has it must be inconsistent.

We ate there in October 2015, and the food was just average. We live in a major city with some of the best restaurants in the country and Narcoossee's wasn't anywhere close to being as good. We are trying The Boathouse on our upcoming trip.... fingers crossed!

We ate there some time ago. The lobster was decent but I found the steak just OK (we like the Le Cellier steak better - primarily because I like sauce on my steak). The almond crusted cheesecake is the stuff of dreams :)

Our server was excellent.

That said, we are unlikely to return - we just like LC too much.

We used to go there every year..until last November. The steak and lobster was no longer available. ...food had gone downhill. We won't go back.

I only dined there once, years ago. The food and service was good but the atmosphere was chaotic. However, I'm looking forward to trying their brunch if they still offer it in January.

We absolutely loved it when we went in October. The only reason we're not going back again this year is because there are so many other places to try. I have promised it to my DB for next year though!

It used to be our absolute favorite. This last trip (March 2017), we actually canceled our second ADR there and went back to the Yachtsman. I am going solo in just over a month and I am not making an ADR at Narcoossees. It actually makes me sad as it has been a must do since 2008.

We ate there in October 2015, and the food was just average. We live in a major city with some of the best restaurants in the country and Narcoossee's wasn't anywhere close to being as good. We are trying The Boathouse on our upcoming trip.... fingers crossed!
We'll have brunch there for the first time this December and hope it's a miss experience. We had a lovely meal at the Boathouse in July but you might want to stay away from the fried calamari with hosin sauce and jalapenos. The calamari was light in texture, crispy with nary a touch of rubber. The hosin chili sauce tasted of un-cooked starch... as if it had come straight from the bottle and lacked acidity. I'd suggest you ask for the sauce to be put on the side so you can judge for yourself.

For years this was a must do for us every fall. Our last trip there was last November, and we will not go back. The menu no longer includes the items it used to and the food was mediocre at best. We will not be going back : (

We just returned from 20 days at WDW, most of it on DXDDP, and I am so sad to report that former favorite Narcoossee's was our least favorite meal. My just-turned Disney adult's scallops were unbearably salty. The response when we pointed this out was unprofessional on every level. I caught a bug either our last day or on plane, but when I feel up to it, I am letting guest relations know. Everything else, except the always amazing almond cheesecake, was just ok, my lobster was slightly over-cooked, etc.

Very sad to hear all the bad reviews! I had commented earlier in this thread that all our previous experiences here had been great. We returned earlier this month and had another fantastic meal. Everything was delicious and cooked perfectly and service was excellent. I'd say it's unfortunately hit or miss but there seem to be so many misses :( We'll still return since every time we go we have a wonderful meal and everyone in the family enjoys it.

Very sad to hear all the bad reviews! I had commented earlier in this thread that all our previous experiences here had been great. We returned earlier this month and had another fantastic meal. Everything was delicious and cooked perfectly and service was excellent. I'd say it's unfortunately hit or miss but there seem to be so many misses :( We'll still return since every time we go we have a wonderful meal and everyone in the family enjoys it.

DITTO!

wow, so many bad reviews. I'm glad everyone is reporting so I don't waste money here.

wow, so many bad reviews. I'm glad everyone is reporting so I don't waste money here.
I would look into yourself if the menu looks appealing. I have eaten there several times over the course of the last ten years or so and have never been disappointed. It's on my must do list for every trip.

I would look into yourself if the menu looks appealing. I have eaten there several times over the course of the last ten years or so and have never been disappointed. It's on my must do list for every trip.
I've been here once and it was very good, but that was several years ago. Reviews seem to be trending towards the negative which will keep me away as there are plenty of other places to choose from.

Used to love that place but Im now starting to wonder if (like quite a few other 2 coupon venues) if its lost its shine. I have had a lot of excellent meals there but the last few times its felt like the menu has never changed and the flair has gone.

I've only eaten there once and found it to be very disappointing. Glad to hear I'm not the only one that found it to be underwhelming!

We used to go there every year..until last November. The steak and lobster was no longer available. ...food had gone downhill. We won't go back.
That's interesting. We were also there in November 2016. Late November. And I saw both of those options on the menu. In fact, my husband tried to talk me into ordering it. I love surf and turf.

Now, you couldn't get it with the dining plan, without paying extra. But you could order the steak and add on the lobster.

We enjoyed our meal and will be back the next time we want to splurge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!