Very clever

stubb

Mouseketeer
Hi we are here at the moment- staying at The Blue Heron which is a fab hotel- changed rooms as the first room only had one balcony and we wanted to be able to sit and watch the fireworks.
Disney has completely embraced the digital age! Very clever marketing! If you are staying on site you are given a magic band which opens your hotel room,let's you on the rides, links to photo pass etc
Also if you want to buy merchandise you just show the your magic band at the till.

You can buy the magic bands they are $13. At each ride you just swipe your magic band or ticket

I was surprised at how many people had their iPads with them. I love mine but would worry it could get dropped or water damaged

People use their iPhones which gives them wait times for the rides

This is Disney for the modern age probably easier for people to be able to do the rides they want to do and manage their time in the parks more efficiently

We always had a gac card in the past and once we got used to the new system found that it was fine and we did all the rides that Alex wanted to do

Now if you don't have a smart phone or iPad and are used to having a gac card it is going to be more difficult to be able to do all the rides in the way you used to do them

Just a few observations.
Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter