Vero Beach

jeanninepl

Mouseketeer
If going to Vero Beach, how far is it from the airport? And can you easily drive to WDW from there?

I should ask what airport you fly into?

I read on one thread that Hilton Head does not have any sit down restaurants or lounges. We usually like to have a relaxing dinner and drinks after a day at the beach. Are there enough restaurants and bars close by?

When going to DVBR we fly into MCO...as the flights into there are usually the cheapest for us....from MCO it's about a 2 hr drive to the resort.

HHI has hundreds of places to eat...including some quite close by.

HTH

This trip we are flying into West Palm Beach. Flights cost about the same but car rental much less. I am hoping a smaller airport will be readier.

We're flying into Palm Beach in Sept. It should be about an hour plus a bit to get to VB. Then, it's a bit longer to get to MCO. We're driving from VB over to WDW after our VB stay, returning the car to the Dolphin.

It's about a 2 hour drive from WDW to Vero, and it's an easy drive. Just take I-4 or 417 to the Beachline, then take the Beachline to 95 South. The resort is 10 miles or so off 95. Straightforward, and easy. But I wouldn't try leaving WDW during rush hour, as I-4 can be a pain then. We had a leisurely breakfast, packed up, and left WDW around 11. We were at Vero about 1. No traffic to speak of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter