Vero Beach Menus

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have pics of recent menus from Wind and Waves Grill, Market, and Green Cabin Room?
Thanks!

I have the same issue on my laptop but was able to load menus on MDE app on my phone. But, the menus seemed incomplete to me. It was burgers, etc but I remember there being wraps and tuna and salad on our last trip and none of this was on the menu on MDE.

WE have the same questions. We'll be staying in September, and, want at least one nice sit down meal.

If nothing else, I'll call the resort and post what I find out.

I have the same issue on my laptop but was able to load menus on MDE app on my phone. But, the menus seemed incomplete to me. It was burgers, etc but I remember there being wraps and tuna and salad on our last trip and none of this was on the menu on MDE.
Yeah the market and bar menus load (although you’re right they are very limited) but the restaurant and lounge won’t. Hope it’s fixed soon!!

We ate at the sit-down a couple of weeks ago for both breakfast and dinner. Breakfast had the usual, plus a few up-scale items like breakfast quesadilla (which could have served 2) and eggs benedict, both traditional and variations. Juice was bottomless.

Dinner had specials every night, with some steak and seafood options. The tuna sashimi appetizer was amazing. My husband ordered bread pudding for dessert, which he loved. It came with a dollop of Dole Whip, which he didn't want, so I took it, and the server brought it to me on a bed of graham cracker crumbs. Heaven. Staff was awesome and very friendly and helpful. Also an extensive wine list. Not inexpensive, but good to very good to amazing.

As for the Market, they have daily specials of half sandwiches and a side -- salad or soup, for 8.49. They also have a build your own salad bar, which we had 3 out of 5 days, with grilled chicken and all kinds of options. It was 10.99, and when they were done filling the container it weighed like 2 pounds. A great meal option. The also have DOLE WHIP! Captain Morgans spiced rum in the gift shop, just sayin'.

We ate at the sit-down a couple of weeks ago for both breakfast and dinner. Breakfast had the usual, plus a few up-scale items like breakfast quesadilla (which could have served 2) and eggs benedict, both traditional and variations. Juice was bottomless.

Dinner had specials every night, with some steak and seafood options. The tuna sashimi appetizer was amazing. My husband ordered bread pudding for dessert, which he loved. It came with a dollop of Dole Whip, which he didn't want, so I took it, and the server brought it to me on a bed of graham cracker crumbs. Heaven. Staff was awesome and very friendly and helpful. Also an extensive wine list. Not inexpensive, but good to very good to amazing.

As for the Market, they have daily specials of half sandwiches and a side -- salad or soup, for 8.49. They also have a build your own salad bar, which we had 3 out of 5 days, with grilled chicken and all kinds of options. It was 10.99, and when they were done filling the container it weighed like 2 pounds. A great meal option. The also have DOLE WHIP! Captain Morgans spiced rum in the gift shop, just sayin'.

Thanks for that info! I don't think they had the build your salad option our last visit and it sounds amazing! Do you just tell them what to add in similar to Subway? Do you remember any sandwiches that were offered during your stay? My DD never wants to leave for dinner so I am hoping there are enough options now for at least a few days :)

Thanks for that info! I don't think they had the build your salad option our last visit and it sounds amazing! Do you just tell them what to add in similar to Subway? Do you remember any sandwiches that were offered during your stay? My DD never wants to leave for dinner so I am hoping there are enough options now for at least a few days :)
The salad option is great. The person behind the counter starts with an empty container and you just point to options and tell them what to add until the container is full. Simple and good. There was a Cuban sandwich, I think a grilled chicken and a Reuben when we were there. Another great option is Orchid Island pizza next door at Wabasso beach. They have salads, sandwiches, calzones and pasta meals as well as pizza. We found the food to be ample, delicious and well priced. They also deliver to the resort.

Thanks for that info! I don't think they had the build your salad option our last visit and it sounds amazing! Do you just tell them what to add in similar to Subway? Do you remember any sandwiches that were offered during your stay? My DD never wants to leave for dinner so I am hoping there are enough options now for at least a few days

Agree with Mikaj3645's answer below!

The salad option is great. The person behind the counter starts with an empty container and you just point to options and tell them what to add until the container is full. Simple and good. There was a Cuban sandwich, I think a grilled chicken and a Reuben when we were there. Another great option is Orchid Island pizza next door at Wabasso beach. They have salads, sandwiches, calzones and pasta meals as well as pizza. We found the food to be ample, delicious and well priced. They also deliver to the resort.

There was also a sandwich place right at the intersection next to Disney's Vero Beach (can never remember the name!), but my SIL went down and picked up a bunch of sandwiches and salads and they were great!

I found the fast food at the Vero resort quite good for fast food, and the prices good. We got a chicken tender dinner a few times and split it! :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter