Vero Beach magic band?

hereforthechurros

Here for the spring rolls too
I read somewhere that Vero Beach resort recently started utilizing magic band technology. They won’t supply them but you can bring your own active MB. Can anyone confirm this? If so does it work everywhere on property or just certain places? Will it open your room? Thanks!

For other parties that may be interested - yes they are now utilizing magic band technology! Spoke to a CM at Vero Beach Resort who was able to confirm details. You must bring your own activated MB and your resort reservation must be linked in MDE. Your band will gain access to your room as well as charging privileges. They have no way to activate a magic bands and I don’t believe you can purchase magic bands at Vero yet.

For other parties that may be interested - yes they are now utilizing magic band technology! Spoke to a CM at Vero Beach Resort who was able to confirm details. You must bring your own activated MB and your resort reservation must be linked in MDE. Your band will gain access to your room as well as charging privileges. They have no way to activate a magic bands and I don’t believe you can purchase magic bands at Vero yet.

thanks for posting this, hereforthechurros! We were at Vero Memorial Day week and they were talking about the MB technology heading their way. Excellent info about the need to bring your own activated MB w/Vero rez linked to MDE!! That's awesome!

This is great for guests coming from Disney...so convenient and easy!:cool1: Can't wait to hear more!:goodvibes

We just spent the week at Vero and bands worked fine for room access and charging. You do have to have bands already set up as the resort can't activate any bands. But I was very happy they worked. Much better than a room key/wallet to carry around the resort.

We just spent the week at Vero and bands worked fine for room access and charging. You do have to have bands already set up as the resort can't activate any bands. But I was very happy they worked. Much better than a room key/wallet to carry around the resort.
Much more convenient! Thanks for posting!:goodvibes

We are here at Vero, and, our bands work. We had to take the laptop down the the lobby and work with the Wonderfully Patience Cast Member 'Rosa', who kindly walked us through the details as the web site was acting up.

We are on the 3rd floor overlooking the beach.

It's VERY nice.42572491_10213153152203221_1242714998589882368_n.jpg

You just need like your Vero reservation to My Disney Experience before you get there. We did have issues when we switch from one reservation to another but that might happen anyway. Was able get to beach, use it get in room, and charge. Only issues we had was gate to get in parking garage .

Let me know if anyone else seen issues .

We are here at Vero, and, our bands work. We had to take the laptop down the the lobby and work with the Wonderfully Patience Cast Member 'Rosa', who kindly walked us through the details as the web site was acting up.

We are on the 3rd floor overlooking the beach.

It's VERY nice.View attachment 353754
I MISS Vero .. I was there last month and will be going down during Thanksgiving. Wish could of gotten Ocean view but no luck.

Vero Beach beach is very narrow, not a wide expansive beach. The water gets deep kind of quickly. You can rent chairs and umbrellas from vendors on the beach. You walk down a boardwalk to the beach. Since it is the Atlantic, the water is cooler than the Gulf Coast.

Heading down in two weeks for some much needed chill. MBs are activated and ready to go. Hoping it’s great!

Last edited:
Good to know...I am going tomorrow for my Birthday weekend.....so looking forward to it : ) We love the Vero Beach Resort.

thanks for posting this, hereforthechurros! We were at Vero Memorial Day week and they were talking about the MB technology heading their way. Excellent info about the need to bring your own activated MB w/Vero rez linked to MDE!! That's awesome!
Heading there next week on a last minute trip I booked, just checking if they are still using magic bands

I have linked the reservation using the MDE Website. I tried using the iPhone app to link the reservation but it came up with an error.

It will be our first visit to Vero Beach in April 2020. We are really looking forward to it.

Does anyone have recent experience from 2019 if the Magic Band works ok with the parking garage as one member mentioned that it didn't work for them.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts