VERO BEACH Information & Adoration Thread

Leaving tomorrow for our first visit and can’t wait. Know we are missing out on the pool and expect some of the activities to be suspended, but looking forward to a few days of relaxing with the family. Was really worried about weather in late Nov when we booked this trip a few months ago, but outside of a little rain, it looks like it going to be really nice.

This is the substitute for our Aulani trip that got cancelled this summer. Definitely not the same, but glad we are able to use points that we’re going to expire and didn’t want to go to the parks over the holiday break.

Looking forward to experiencing this resort!

Just checked in and have a great surprise that pool will be open on Monday! Supposed to get some rain tomorrow, but will hopefully clear up soon. Very happy with first impression.
That is awesome! Glad to hear pool will be open! Always wondered, is the pool HEATED? :confused: Enjoy! :-) Can't wait to get back in May.

Leaving tomorrow for our first visit and can’t wait. Know we are missing out on the pool and expect some of the activities to be suspended, but looking forward to a few days of relaxing with the family. Was really worried about weather in late Nov when we booked this trip a few months ago, but outside of a little rain, it looks like it going to be really nice.

This is the substitute for our Aulani trip that got cancelled this summer. Definitely not the same, but glad we are able to use points that we’re going to expire and didn’t want to go to the parks over the holiday break.

Looking forward to experiencing this resort!
The rain lately has been unusual. I don’t recall a year when it’s rained this much so late into the year.
If you are still there, there’s a SpaceX launch scheduled for tonight. You should be able to see it from the beach.

The rain lately has been unusual. I don’t recall a year when it’s rained this much so late into the year.
If you are still there, there’s a SpaceX launch scheduled for tonight. You should be able to see it from the beach.
Thank you for posting this information. We are here and did not know about this. I saw that it is rescheduled for tonight.

Yes, thank you for that @floridafam !

I was able to see a launch with my own eyes for the first time on Tuesday and I don’t think I would’ve known about it if it weren’t for your post.

Anyone have pictures of the reno? We have two nights after Christmas booked as part of our road trip and I’m hoping the pool is warm enough!

We plan on staying at VB next August in a 2BR. My question is do the dedicated 2 BRs have a sleeper in the 2nd room along with the queen bed. If so, is there any benefit to getting a dedicated compared to a lock off. The 2nd entrance in a lock off might actually benefit us.

Anyone at Vero now and can let me know what the pool/beach is like? Is it warm enough to hang out and enjoy? Can you swim? Looking at a January trip.

Anyone at Vero now and can let me know what the pool/beach is like? Is it warm enough to hang out and enjoy? Can you swim? Looking at a January trip.
It’s 64 here today. Hughs near 75 or 80 for the next two days then cooler again.

I think this has been asked but did not see any photos of the renovations? Is mini golf the same set up just new "grass" etc? How about pool? Heard a rumor they were expanding the hot tub but with the limited time it was close probably not the case. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter