VERO BEACH Information & Adoration Thread

I was just looking at the Vero Beach 2BRs on the member website and saw that the description for a dedicated 2BR and a lockoff are the same. They say the 2nd bedroom has a queen bed and a pullout couch. Is that true, there are not 2 queens in the second bedroom? So what is the difference in the dedicated and lockoff at VB?
That was a disappointment to us. No second Queen bed in the dedicated 2 bedroom !

Anyone know if they are planning to run the pirates noghts on a Monday again this year? I couldn’t find the 2018 thread to ask x

We are going in August 2018 and have a dedicated 2 BR. Are there any recommendations for a room request or a building? I have only stayed in Building 14 and the Inn. I like Building 14 because of the closeness to the pool, gym, beach, and the inn isn't far.

Thanks for your suggestions!

We will be there Easter weekend. Excited to see the new changes to the resort since we were last there. Does anyone have any pictures of the Inn rooms post reno? I made a ressie for the Wind & Waves Grill using opentable. CM told me over the phone they were now experimenting with opentable for DVB.

The CM also told me that for Easter they will have an easter egg hunt and some other special activities. Should be fun.

I know when there twice for Thanksgiving, Donald and Goofy posed for pics in the lobby. The CM at the time had told me they make an appearance on Easter as well. Is that true?

We have a VB stay planned but a question occurred to me...

Instead of renting an umbrella, chairs, tent, etc... Is there any rule against bringing your own?

Nothing crazy of course, I don't want to invest in something we'd only use for this trip. But having our own would make it a little easier.

We have a VB stay planned but a question occurred to me...

Instead of renting an umbrella, chairs, tent, etc... Is there any rule against bringing your own?

Nothing crazy of course, I don't want to invest in something we'd only use for this trip. But having our own would make it a little easier.

You can bring all of that. There are local stores that sell them at reasonable prices. Plus there are plenty of people who pass on their items when they check out. You can search for that group.

You can bring all of that. There are local stores that sell them at reasonable prices. Plus there are plenty of people who pass on their items when they check out. You can search for that group.

Thanks for the info! I will take a look into that.

I just booked our first stay here. We are cruising out of Miami on 12/28 and we were having a hard time using SW points for flights into FLL. We are now flying into MCO on 12/26 and driving down spending 2 nights at VB, and then driving the rest to Miami the morning of the 28th. I'm very excited to see the resort! Ocean view inn room. Really looking forward to it!

I just got back from Vero Beach yesterday. The updated Vero Beach Inn rooms are wonderful! We were able to use our Magic Bands as room keys and at all of the resort shops and restaurants. They said they started accepting the Magic Bands two weeks ago. I do not think they provide Magic Bands with a Vero Beach stay, but if you are heading over from Orlando or have some old ones that are still active in your My Disney Experience account, bring them! It is so much easier to wear the durable, waterproof bracelet in the pool and ocean, than to worry about dropping the old style plastic room key.

I just got back from Vero Beach yesterday. The updated Vero Beach Inn rooms are wonderful! We were able to use our Magic Bands as room keys and at all of the resort shops and restaurants. They said they started accepting the Magic Bands two weeks ago. I do not think they provide Magic Bands with a Vero Beach stay, but if you are heading over from Orlando or have some old ones that are still active in your My Disney Experience account, bring them! It is so much easier to wear the durable, waterproof bracelet in the pool and ocean, than to worry about dropping the old style plastic room key.

Thanks for this info. We are heading to Vero for the first time in August and have read some say yes and other no regrading bands. It will certainly be much easy in the pool/beach than worrying about a room card. We are very excited for our first stay.

We were just at Vero, checking in on Memorial Day Monday. As I recall they WERE having Pirate Dinner that evening. :D
Yes, when I was there 6/11-6/16 they had two Pirate Dinner times on Monday night and a Character Breakfast on Saturdays from 7AM to 11AM I think. Both were with Goofy and Donald only.

We are in Vero now, heading to WDW Wednesday, so we have magic bands. 2 bands (out of 4) work on the door.

Heading there Sept 10-14 for the 1st time...(3 couples) in a beach cottage! Would love to hear from anyone that has recently stayed in one of the cottages!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter