VERANDAHMAN / Andy Lets Keep him in Our Prayers

Hygiene99

<font color=teal>I am quite the little Teapot<br><
Originally posted By VERANDAHMAN / Andy
Lets Keep them in our thoughts and prayers

I Know that Andy and Hazel have been there for us and many others in there time of need...

Here is the post..

My niece's wedding was very nice, we just walked in the door. Upon arriving home, we checked our answering machine, and there was a message from one of my half-sisters, that my younger half-brother Tommy ended his life early this morning, he just turned 44 years old on April 30th. We just buried Hazel's brother last month, now we have to bury Tommy this week. Please keep my step-mother in your thoughts and prayers, she is up in years and not in very good health herself. Thanks!!!

Andy

Peter

My deepest sympathies to you and your family.. Andy.. We are so sorry to hear of your loss. Regards, Stacey & Jeff
Thank you for letting us know ,Hygiene99..

Oh Andy, we're so very sorry. What an awful tragedy. Please know that we're all thinking of you and that you're in our prayers.

Andy,

For someone I have never met, I feel as though you are a true friend. My heart is breaking to hear of yet another death in your family. Someone as kind and giving as yourself does not deserve this pain. Time will heal, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Robin

Deepest sympathy to you and your family Andy. I've been away for a few days and I was shocked at the sad news! Why is it that such bad things happen to such good people? You and the family will be in my prayers. Keep strong and hold on to your faith! Please find comfort in knowing your DIS family is here for you and we truly share in your sorrow.:hug:

Andy and Hazel, So very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.:grouphug:
Avé

Andy and Hazel, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May you all find comfort during this difficult time.

Lorie

Andy, and family:
Please accept my deepest sympathies on your latest loss. Remember taat God does not give us more than we can handle. There has been far to much tragedy in your lives lately. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Michael

I would like to thank everyone for your words of comfort and support. As I sit here typing this message, the tears will not stop running down my face. I haven't had much sleep since Saturday evening, just trying to figure all of this out. This is the first time I've ever had to deal with something this tragic.

My heart is breaking for Tommy's 15 year old daughter, please keep her in yout thoughts and prayers.

I can't thank my DIS Family enough for your support!!!

I'm so sorry to hear of your family's loss. Please know that our deepest sympathies are with you. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter